Internet News Releases Thru Expert Click & News Release Wire Service
E.B. GO Vision Media has been using the Expert Click’s News Release Wire service for over ten years and encourages clients to employ it as part of any PR Campaign.
An annual subscription gives one the ability to generate Internet News Releases on a daily basis and blogs can easily be hooked in to the system to automatically feed in postings to the Internet. Expert Click’s Client Social Media Press Room Page allows for client accounts to be linked to social media networks such as Twitter, Linkedin, Personal or Blogs feeds that are automatically fed into the system and generated into Internet News Releases.
Your News Releases are distributed ten ways:
1) Syndicated to Google News,
2) Pushed to Lexis.com—the leading professional search resource.
3) Shown instantly on the Expert Click front page.
4) Shown in your Press Room Page.
5) Shown in your Speaker Bureau Platform Page.
6) Shown in search on all your topics.
7) Referenced by Icons in the printed & PDF Yearbook of Experts.
8) As unique search engine optimized pages.
9) Radio Tour.com for releases with audio or video..
10) With RSS feeds you can pull into your social media accounts.
When Simon Marks saw an Internet News Release, generated by the AmaWaterways Expert Click account, he contacted E.G. GO Vision Media to see about setting up an interview with the AmaWaterways’ partners, all of whom would be on-board for the maiden voyage of the AmaLotus on the Mekong River in Cambodia.
Marks met the ship in Phnom Penh, his base in Cambodia, and got a tour while talking with founders Jimmy Murphy, Rudi Schreiner and Geoff McGeary…Read a story about & the article on this site or See the story on the New York Times website.
E.B. GO Clients Using Expert Click & News Release Wire
Jesse Cannone, Founder of The Healthy Back Institute, author of The 7-Day Back Pain Cure, Trainer and Pain Relief Expert.
Danny Quintana, Founder of the Global High Seas Marine Preserve, a non-profit dedicated to saving the oceans, and author of Space & Ocean Exploration: The Alternative to the Military-Industrial Complex.